- Unlike other desktop 3D printers, Rize One is entirely office safe, with no harmful particle emissions and no messy or toxic post-processing.
- All the materials used in the Rize One process are safe and recyclable.
- Compact enough to sit in the lab or on your desk without a special facility or disposal requirements.
- Tooling, Fixtures & Jigs for Manufacturing
- Work Holding and End-Use Parts
- Functional Prototypes
- Rizium One: A proprietary compound of engineering and medical grade thermoplastic.
- Release One: A repelling ink jetted between the part and its support structure, releasing the bond between these two layers, making support removal faster and safer than any other 3D printing process.
- Marking Ink: Jetted wherever it’s needed to produce text and images onto parts
Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD™)
Rize uses its patented Augmented Polymer Deposition (APD™) technology to produce commercial-quality parts safer, stronger and faster than FDM systems:
1. Prepare your file: Unique software makes your 3D file 3D printable with just one click.
2. 3D print your part:
• Rize One automatically heats and extrudes Rizium™ One, a proprietary engineering and medical-grade thermoplastic filament, to form the support structure for the part.
• A print head jets Release One repelling ink between the support structure and the part.
• Rizium One is extruded, building up the layers of the part.
• The print head jets Marking Ink wherever and whenever it’s called for in the file to produce text and images on the part.
3. Release the part: Simply release the 3D printed part from its support structure cleanly, safely and in seconds with your bare hands, without any filing or sanding, it’s ready to use.